Good old-fashioned customer service never goes out of style. No matter what industry you work in, the clients you work with, or the products you sell, a simple smile, hello, and a helpful nature go a very long way.
As real estate agents, we meet and greet hundreds of new faces over the course of a single week. It can be hard to keep track of everyone and all the associated paperwork on top of running an agency and attending to other matters. Unfortunately, customer service seems to be the first quality to slip. But don’t let it! Patch it before it cracks, because as soon as you lose your customer service skills, the reputation and reliability of an agency can suffer dramatically.
Want to know the easiest way to lighten the daily load and improve customer service? Robots. Let me explain…
Technology is a wonderful thing when used to help humanity get back on top. Those little robots living inside your computer are here to help manage and automate daily, autonomous tasks so that you can spend your time working more efficiently.
How Customer Service Software Can Help
Software like Aro is designed with this helpful nature in mind. In fact, it is the exact reason Aro was developed. Customer Relationship Management (CRM) programs/tools are designed to get you out of the office and spending more time with clients. That means faster, smoother sales, happier clients, and less working time for you. Best of all, the program is simple, user-friendly, and does not require high-level computer skills to operate – leaving you free to do what you do best:
- Administration staff become more effective and efficient because many of their day-to-day operations are instantly taken care of;
- Sales consultants can provide accurate information to clients confidently and quickly, so they have more time to do what they do best – listing and selling properties;
- And you and your managers no longer need to be in the office every minute of the day to oversee outcomes and staff contributions.
Think of these programs as an extra set of hands (like an assistant), helping you get back on track and out from under a massive workload. The system can:
- Store documents, generate letters/forms, and send notifications;
- Enter all your office’s letters for easy management of regular correspondence for all events; and
- Create automatic reminders for all correspondence.
Customer service is a crucial key to success in this industry. How are your skills ranking? Time is money, so why not start using your time to your advantage to network, communicate, and collaborate with new and exciting clients. Speak to our friendly team at Aro today to find out more about CRMs and how they can help your business. We can even set you up with a FREE seven (7) day trial, at no obligation so you can test it for yourself.
Found this article helpful? We’d love to hear from you. Contact us today for a chat.